Keeping Good Company Senior Care at Home, LLC is looking for an Office Administrator.
As a company, we have trusted Caregivers who provide excellent, non-medical care to seniors in the comfort of their home. We have an awesome team of Caregivers and office staff. Please visit our website for more information.
This position will be responsible for creating and maintaining client and caregiver schedules and assist with recruiting efforts and training activities.
It will also include general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, preparing caregiver and client packets of information, maintain records, and office supplies.
The ideal candidate will have excellent computer skills (Microsoft office, web based scheduling, social media) and experience working in an office work environment.
Keeping Good Company is looking for a person who is highly organized, able to adapt to frequent changing needs of clients and caregivers, easy going and flexible, and able to prioritize and self-manage work.
This is a 40 hour per week position, basically Monday through Friday, with occasional after hours or weekend phone support duties. Benefits include paid holidays, and PTO after 6 months. Health benefits are not included. Training and certifications available.
Cheerful, upbeat and team players should definitely apply!
KEEPING GOOD COMPANY SENIOR CARE AT HOME, LLC
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
• Responsible for creating and maintaining client and caregiver schedules
• Re-staffing shifts when necessary due to illness, vacation and client changes
• Develop and maintain good relationship with clients and caregivers
• Handles caregiver problems (sick, can’t work, schedule conflicts) with patience and professionalism
• Occasionally assist with recruiting efforts and training activities
• Fill in as caregiver when needed occasionally
*Submit payroll every 2 weeks
• General Office duties such as filing, telephone, preparing caregiver and client packets of information, maintain records, cleaning, organizing, purchasing, and managing supply inventory.
• See the big picture and contribute to company growth
• Problem solving skills.
• Regularly manage social media sites.
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent Computer skills (Microsoft office, web based scheduling, social media)
• Experience Working in an office work environment
• Strong communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Have a motivational attitude
• Work efficiently under stress
Candidate must be
• Highly organized
• Able to adapt to frequent changing needs of clients and caregivers
• Easy going and flexible
• Able to prioritize and self-manage work
• Be willing to jump in and help when needed
• Maintain confidentiality
• Cheerful, upbeat and a team player
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• A problem solver
IF this is YOU…
**Apply online at KGCseniorcare.com today!