We at Keeping Good Company are taking the following steps to promote good health and help prevent the spread of disease.
We have been educating our staff with up to the minute CDC recommendations and information.
We trained and emphasized good and frequent handwashing, as well as use of alcohol based hand sanitizer.
We have instilled wellness checks within our own staff.
We are keeping our Caregivers updated as situations change.
We have been reaching out to many of our clients and / or their families.
We have been in communication with all facilities where we have clients to ensure that we are up to date with their policies.
A Caregivers Perspective on COVID-19
A Caregivers Perspective on Being an “Essential Worker”
Information & Resources
- CDC information about Coronavirus Disease 2019:
- What you need to know about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/2019-ncov-factsheet.pdf
- Stop the Spread of Germs: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/stop-the-spread-of-germs.pdf
- 1st handwashing video (soapy videos, “what you need to know…”, 2 minute video): https://search.cdc.gov/search/index.html?query=handwashing+video&sitelimit=&utf8=%E2%9C%93&affiliate=cdc-main
- 2nd handwashing video (blue tile & white sink, 3 minute video): https://search.cdc.gov/search/index.html?query=handwashing+video&sitelimit=&utf8=%E2%9C%93&affiliate=cdc-main
Please reach out to us if you have any further questions or would like more information on how we are handling your care during this unprecedented time.