https://kgcseniorcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/kgclogo.svg 0 0 Patrick Sasser https://kgcseniorcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/kgclogo.svg Patrick Sasser2018-11-29 18:22:452018-11-29 18:22:45Easy Peasy Recipes
Easy Peasy Recipes
PRETZEL ROLO TURTLES
Rolo Pretzel Turtles are an easy 3 ingredient treat, for a perfect sweet and salty treat! So easy and great for sharing! You’ll be the hit of the party and can you believe it only takes 10 minutes?!
Recipe From: Rolo Package
- 30 Rolos
- 30 mini pretzels
- 30 pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Unwrap your Rolos and set aside.
- Lay your pecans out on a cookie sheet and toast for about 7 minutes, until they start to brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Lay out your pretzels on your cookie sheet and top each one with a Rolo.
- Put in oven until Rolo starts to get soft, 2 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Press a pecan into the top of each Rolo.
- Then enjoy!
ALMOND RASPBERRY COOKIES
Serves: 4 dozen cookies
Recipe From: Pampered Chef
- 1 package (20 ounces/575 g) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup (250 mL) blanched slivered almonds, chopped
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) almond extract
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) red raspberry preserves
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C). Place the cookie dough in a Classic Batter Bowl. Chop the almonds very finely with the Food Chopper. Add the almonds and almond extract to the dough; mix well.
- Using a Small Scoop, drop dough 2 inches (5 cm) apart on flat Baking Stone. Press a lightly floured finger in center of dough to make indentations. Fill the indentations with about 1/2 teaspoon (2 mL) of raspberry preserves.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until cookies are light golden brown. Place parchment paper under a Stackable Cooling Rack. Transfer the cookies from the baking stone to the cooling rack. Cool; sprinkle with powdered sugar.